Mental health bootcamp
Discover our new annual holistic program on mental health in the workplace.
It includes 40 live webinars with certified experts. Employers need to recognize that employees' emotional, social and physical health are interconnected. A mental health program that touches on all areas of well-being promotes quality, motivation and performance.
We have selected 40 important topics to promote mental health in the workplace:
1. Master basic brain anatomy
2. The neurobiology of stress
3. Reframe your emotions
4. Home office organization
5. Overcoming procrastination
6. Atomic habits
8. Sleep well! Eat well! Drink well!
9. Healthy social media habits
10. Social connections
11. Inner coach
12. Anxiety, the silent enemy
14. Stop trying to be happy!
15. Flow & productivity
16. Flow & happiness
17. Information overload and multitasking
18. Stephen Covey - circle of influence
19. Rick Hanson - HEAL method
20. Seligman - the 3 P’s of pessimism
21. S.A.F.E method – acute stress intervention technique
22. How to overcome the negativity bias
23. The golden rule of energy management „super compensation“
24. Personal energy build-up plan
25. The link between communication and wellbeing
26. What makes us happy?
27. The biology of happiness
28. Can we train luck? Positive psychology and neuroplasticity
29. Meaning & goals
30. Art, hobbies and happiness
32. Gratitude and forgiveness, two important pillars of wellbeing
34. Brain food
36. Give! The power of contribution
38. Self-care. Time out is important!
39. Don’t give up!
40. Ask for help!
In addition, we recommend our "Healthy Back and Strong Core - Movement at Work" program, which helps your employees improve their posture at their desk, reduce back pain and release tension.
Experience an innovative and holistic introduction to online employee training to improve health conditions in your company with our webinars! Each live webinar lasts 40 minutes and takes place once a week with a certified coach.
Would you like a non-binding offer?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Corporate Wellness Specialist, CEO & Founder Joy Corporate GmbH