Yoga at your desk
Yoga breaks at the workplace promote efficiency and concentration.
We practice mindfulness and yoga exercises with you to help you stay physically and mentally fit in the office. The desk yoga is about mindfulness, asanas (body postures), breathing, and loosening exercises, which are practised at your desk or standing. The focus of the exercises is on the spine, neck, shoulders, and arms. The exercises are easily carried out by anyone, no matter what age or which "fitness state", in everyday clothing.
Goals of desk yoga:
- Promote mindfulness
- Correct muscular imbalances
- Prevention and alleviation of back and neck discomfort
- Improving posture and body tension
- Stress reduction, burnout prevention
- Increase concentration and motivation
- Increase in oxygen capacity and stimulation of metabolism
As a positive side effect, desk yoga is also team-promoting
Emotional, Social, Career
Prices & Time:
The workshops last 2 hours, a half or even the whole day. Contact us for a personalized price offer.
DE, FR, EN
10 - 30 Participants
Organizations (management, employees)
We also offer this workshop online (as a webinar or an online course). Contact us for a personalized offer