Our brain uses more than a fifth of our daily energy needs.
In order for it to work well, we need to eat the right things, because the foods we eat have a direct effect on our brain function. Important information and nutritional tips to help optimally supply the thinking apparatus and to increase concentration, performance and mood are the subjects of this webinar.
The aim is to find and understand high-quality energy sources for the body, which ensure an even supply of energy, especially for the brain. The mode of action is different depending on the ingredient. Some foods, for example, promote the ability to concentrate or the memory, while others increase blood flow to the brain or provide important building blocks for the metabolism and cell structure.
- What exactly is brain food?
- How do you actually notice that the brain needs an extra kick in the form of brain food?
- Holistic nutritional principles to strengthen our thinking skills and concentration
- Ingredients that our brain needs
- The role of sugar on our thinking
- Many more simple everyday tips
Prices & Duration:
Contact us for a non-binding price request.
DE, FR, EN
Organizations (management, employees)